Getting Fit Programme
A strategic business plan is the map that will take your business to where you want it to be in the future.
- starting with vision/mission values/beliefs – establishing core beliefs and lifestyle preference
- external analysis – general environmental scan of opportunities and threats
- external analysis – own industry and trends
- internal analysis – business lifecycle phase, business culture, financial resources and human resources
- strengths and weaknesses of the business
- critical success factors such as quality and timeliness
- setting direction, goals and objectives
- strategies and tactics – service, product, price, placement, promotion
- financial budget – matching resources to strategy
- strategic business plan milestones
- risk analysis and contingencies.
After the seminar you will be able to access additional course resources in our complimentary Financial Fitness Online Learning Centre. This includes a forum for discussions with other course participants and to communicate with the presenter, Michael Fowler. This is open for a month after the seminar, and is presently FREE.