Number Crunching Programme
If you are starting out in business and the prospect of dealing with finances seems scary, or you think your accountant is speaking a foreign language, then this course is for you. You’ll also benefit if you are a corporate manager who wants to advance in your organisation, or a manager who wants to brush up on the financial side of their business unit. Michael Fowler breaks down finances into manageable components before reassembling them into the big picture. Debits and credits are not mentioned (and this seminar is not a boring lecture on accounting).
- common accounting terms
- goods and services tax
- how your accounting system works
- inventory, gross profit and margins
- profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- the dangers of working capital
- accruals and cash accounting
- analysis of financial results
- budget variances
- discounted cash flow and return on investments methods.
After the seminar you will be able to access additional course resources in our complimentary Financial Fitness Online Learning Centre. This includes a forum for discussions with other course participants and to communicate with the presenter, Michael Fowler. This is open for a month after the seminar, and is presently FREE.